We are currently seeking a Designer, Women's RTW.
Mac Duggal is actively searching for a Designer, Women's RTW, who will be a key support to the Head of Department.
How you will contribute:
- Propose concepts for design stories
- Prepare designs, sketches, drapes, and 3D work for collection development
- Launch and follow developments of the collection with suppliers
- Oversee development work
- Update and maintain the seasonal recap of designs
- Travel possibly required for factory visits.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous Experience in a Luxury Brand
- Competent in all stages of the design process
- Able to work independently, in a methodical and time-conscious way
- Ability to compile strong directional research
- Source inspiring vintage
- Able to work in an efficient way to ensure deadlines are met
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Mac Duggal and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling work environment.
Mac Duggal is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.