We look for enthusiastic interns to join our dynamic VETEMENTS development team that translates design ideas into product.
Be the part of the process:
- Support the design team in translating ideas into products.
- Stay in direct contact with leading fabric and trims manufacturers.
- This position requires excellent organisational and project management skills
- Plan, coordinate and execute projects from fabrics and trims prospective.
- Work closely with other member of development and production teams to plan project development according to the seasonal structure that lead to on–time delivery of fabrics and trims.
- Participate in meetings and improve project workflows in order to guide design and sampling team and ensure proper development of fabrics and trims while meeting cost, quality and brand objectives
- Work with manufacturers and suppliers on existing and current development projects.
- Review all prototypes/samples and feedback to manufacturers in conjunction with production team.
- Manage technical development of assigned styles from design concept through to production-ready hand-off, ensuring both fit and technical engineering meet or exceed expectations
- Manage technical product data sheets.