Maison Margiela is a Paris-based fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. Celebrating unconventional aesthetics and embracing the philosophy that fashion is an art of expression rather than a cult of personality, Maison Margiela offers haute couture, ready-to-wear for women and men, contemporary line MM6, footwear, interior design, and accessories, including leather goods, fine jewelry and fragrance.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
In 2002, the French house became part of OTB. Along with sister brands of the group, Maison Margiela continues pushing the boundaries of modern fashion while preserving its distinctive identity and heritage.
Maison Margiela is looking for an Assistant Concession Manager for MM Rinascente - Duomo MilanoKey Responsibilities
- Establish and implement regular action plans in cooperation with Retail Manager, to develop sales for each product category and clientele (both local and tourist)
- Be aware of local trading environment and its impact on sales. Act as a brand ambassador to strengthen relationship with VIP clientele.
- Ensure adequate client and prospect databases
- Support and manage omni-channel activities (in store pick-up, etc.) ensuring the full
- compliance with corporate standard and guidelines.
- Meet inventory accuracy, review merchandise assortment on a regular basis. Plan and act to optimize stock level and stock mix to reflect sales, buying trends and customer demands.
- Execute all procedures and processes defined by the company.
- Comply with stock protection and maintain loss reduction standards.
- Achieve financial objectives proposing action plans and be able to adapt quickly and efficiently to any situation.
- Hire passionate people and coach the growth and development of the team in providing excellent and specialized customer service to transform each client experience into dreamlike moments.
- Develop meaningful and loyal client relationships through personal connections and CRM initiatives as well as to ensure the application of OTB standards (Selling Ceremony, Visual guidelines, Grooming standards, procedures etc.)
- Keep momentum going towards long-term strategy despite short-term pressures while developing strategic plans to achieve long-term store and organizational goals
- Analyzes CRM data, proposes in-store CRM activities using the data, propose and implements the activities to win new customers and retain existing customers.
- Networks with department stores, shopping areas and neighborhood stores to exchange information
- Establishes and maintains a safety management system of the store facility, stocks equipment
- Respond properly in the event of disasters (earthquakes, fires, typhoons, thefts ..)
- Plans and implements sales objectives on a daily and monthly basis.
- Evaluates staff performance and provides them with feedback and coaching.
- Streamlines the workflow and creates staff shifts.
- Ensures stores are properly cleaned and maintained (windows, furniture, lighting, etc.)
- Analyzes and reports on sales, competitors, regional and market trends and other variables.
- Sets up and maintains effective VMD based on the VMD guidelines.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Previous Store Management experience
- Experience from a luxury brand and English knowledge is a must;
- Strong leadership skills to inspire, motivate and build respectful working relationships;
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and results driven;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, coaching and feedback skills;
- Passion for the Brand
- Digital awareness and interest, with an ability to comfortably navigate social media and e-commerce sites.