We are looking for a Senior Editorial Model & Talent Booker (all genders) for the production “Stories at Zalando”. You will be working hand in hand with the creative team, collaborating with Highsnobiety, whose main focus is to inspire and attract the more fashion forward segment of customers. It’s primary focus being on high end designer assortment, streetwear, as well as sports and beauty.
As Senior Editorial Model & Talent Booker you will be playing an integral part within the casting & art buying team, sourcing a diverse range of talents (models, influencers, artistic individuals) for our creative editorial production “The Statement”.
With the direction from the AD/CD you will be working on international castings, seeking talents from all over the world that represent the bleeding edge of fashion and bringing stories to life. This highly collaborative role requires fashion, editorial or creative conceptual experience- either in-house at a fashion/culture magazine, an agency or on a freelance basis.
We are looking for a strategic and creative thinker with a strong affinity for brands paired with an excellent eye for aesthetics and current trends.
Help Zalando to speak more inspirationally to customers and bring our ambitious strategic consumer and brand positioning objectives to life!
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Work closely together with various stakeholders within the Zalando business (creative direction, art direction, content strategy & production) to ensure an authentic, diverse, inclusive & brand appropriate cast.
- You have a good eye for seeing hidden talent and have a deep understanding of current and upcoming trends.
- Be the GO TO person for creative castings and talent research.
- Maintain and keep your cost sheets updated and process invoices accordingly.
- Attend regular meetings with stakeholders in order to react to current trends and requirements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with talent & model agencies across Europe.
- Negotiation and tracking of buyouts.
- Model Check-ins at Zalando Studios.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have 3+ years of experience in casting in a relevant agency, fashion magazine or a high fashion house.
- Experience with sensitive and complex casting requirements
- A strong affinity for brands, communication, campaign strategy and social media paired with an excellent eye for aesthetics and current trends.
- The ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- You know how to give and receive feedback and implement it promptly.
- You are quick in thinking, have a proactive attitude and can manage your workload in a cool and calm way.
- Enjoy working in a fast-changing, international environment. You are a dedicated team player, open, positive, flexible and professional.
INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be inclusive by design. And this vision starts with our hiring - we do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity, sexual orientation, personal expression, ethnicity, religious belief, or disability status. You are welcome to leave out your picture, age, or marital status from your application. We only assess candidates on their qualifications and merit.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy
Our employee resource groups