Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Spring2024 - Wholesale Intern
will support all aspects of the Wholesale business. This will include introduction to our systems and processes, along with supporting the sales and operational functions.
As a Spring 2024 Intern:
What you can expect:
- You must be able to work on location, 20-24 hours per week
- Intern for the full Spring term - January 22 - May 10, 2024.
- The minimum & maximum rate of pay will be fixed at $15 per hour.
- You must be a rising Junior or Senior at a college/ uiversity pursuing a bachelor's degree
- This position is not eligible for relocation
- Managing the Ready Reports - organizing and communicating with key Accounts on Inventory
- Pulling weekly sales data for Major Accounts
- Managing the sample allocation for Major Accounts
- Pulling ATS reporting and preparing communication to send to Accounts
- Managing contract clean up and maintenance
- Showroom setup and organization
- Participation in Market appointments during the selling season
- Support Market recaps for Major Accounts to facilitate appointment follow up
- Analyzing competitive market information
- Miscellaneous projects
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, SAP
- Excellent analytical and communications skills
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment
- Potentially eligible for school credit
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Generous employee discount
- Potential extending internship from Spring to Summer
The minimum & maximum pay for this position is fixed at $15.00 per hour.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.