Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Spring 2024 eCommerce Content Intern
will be responsible for assisting with product activations for all HUGO BOSS North America online stores within the Demandware Business Manager (SFCC) and distributing digital assets for our growing concession businesses.
The eCommerce Content Intern
will utilize the Product Information Management system, to assist in the timely activation of new merchandise on all sites. The Content Intern will assist the Product Activation Manager and Coordinator and work cross functionally with the Merchandising and Marketing teams in the NYC office.
As a Spring 2024 Intern:
What you can expect:Product/Merchandising:
- You must be able to work on location, 20-24 hours per week, three days a week
- Intern for the full Spring term - Janurary 22nd- May 10th, 2024
- The minimum & maximum rate of pay will be fixed at $15 per hour
- You must be a rising Junior or Senior at a college/ uiversity pursuing a bachelor's degree
- This position is not eligible for relocation
System & Technology Learning/Development:
- Effectively assist with product activations using the internal PIM system to ensure all products are "live" in a timely manner on all sites
- Assist with weekly submission processes by cropping and distributing product imagery and copy for concession businesses
- Collaborate with the Content Associate with updates for the homepage, hub pages, content tiles, feature shops, navigation placement to help improve the customer journey
- Work closely with the Director of Content to proof site-merchandising requirements including the image, copy, pricing, special attributes, and navigational placement on the site
- Proactively review all quality assurance tasks, for the site's overall accuracy and consistency
- Demandware Business Manager (SFCC)
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop
- Experience working with a Product Information Management system & content publising tool
- Studying and/or interest in eCommerce Merchandising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel
- Must be highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude, flexibility, and willingness & passion for continuous improvement and learning in all areas of the business
- Must work well independently, be self-motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized
- Must be a dynamic team player, problem solver and have effective time management skills
- Potentially eligible for school credit
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Generous employee discount
- Potential extending internship from Spring to Summer
The minimum & maximum pay for this position is fixed at $15.00 per hour.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.