Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern for the duration of 6 months, starting mid of February 2024.What you can expect:
- Assisting the leisure team with administrative, organisational and creative tasks during the process of the collection development
- Creating technical drawings while being in constant communication with the pattern makers for the following product groups:
- Jersey, Outerwear, Denim and Leather
- Graphic focus: creating artworks and repeats, recouloring (Photoshop),
- Layouting collection books (InDesign)
- Seasonal leisure product research
- Rendering placement ideas for leisure product groups
- Assisting with 3D development in CLO
- Creating PLM overviews of all leisure product groups for the collection meetings
- Assisting with the preparations of internal and external collection meetings
- Organisation and participation of seasonal lookbook shootings
- Fashion, Textile or Graphic design student/graduate
- Ability to think abstract and conceptual
- Strong graphic skills and a contemporary design understanding
- Feeling for fashion, trends, materials and colours
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Adaptability to meet the ever changing needs of the business
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop), Powerpoint
- Good english skills
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
#LI-CH1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.