Tiffany & Co. … the name instills images of True Love, Romance and The Blue Box. Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, milestones and magnificent jewelry sets the foundation upon which our employees stand. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Tiffany employees honour every special moment in our customer's lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. Every blue box holds an important story. We will discover and honour that story with our personal Tiffany Touch.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Touch to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability. Position Overview :
The Team Manager will support the Store Manager/ Sales Manager in leading, developing and supporting the sales, operations and security team members to meet and exceed sales target, develop clients and elevate the Tiffany store experience.
They will assume oversight for the store when the Store Manager/ Sales Manager is not present. The Team Manager is a dynamic, attentive and inspiring leader who builds relationships with internal and external clients; someone who could be called a mentor, a coach, while setting expectations for unsurpassed client service.
The Team Manager is an individual that builds a climate of Tiffany Experience and client development by maximizing the performance of curious, motivated, innovative, and engaged employees who are sales plan achievers and client developers.
This position is an integral part of the store management team, and focuses on the overall store management of staff, team development, scheduling, sales and operational effectiveness and training.
Deepen the relationship with our clients to achieve or exceed sales target, product category sales targets, and relevant KPIs.
- Manage and motivate the team to consistently achieve or exceed store sales target.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor and managing client relationships personally and effectively modeling the Tiffany Experience.
- Drive business through key product pillars and KPIs.
- Partner with Store/ Sales Manager to create, communicate and execute a vision for the sales team.
- Regularly communicate corporate strategies and initiatives to Client Advisors to increase sales.
- Partner with Store/ Sales Manager to deliver monthly and quarterly sales plan achievement and sales strategy for Client Advisors.
- Use sales reporting tools to create recommendations for increasing sales.
Clienteling and Service Excellence:
- Drive client development activities among individual team members to cultivate new and existing clients.
- Partner with Store/ Sales Manager to lead and champion team on executing consistent and superior sales and service delivery to increase and retain customer loyalty.
- Partner with Store/ Sales Manager to execute the Clienteling Program to develop new customer base and grow the existing business.
- Partner with and ensure Client Advisors capture meaningful customer data for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships, and personalizing future client development opportunities.
- Partner with and ensure Client Advisors execute proactive strategic outreach with the goal of positioning and realizing future sales opportunities and exceeding customer expectations.
- Assist in managing current customer base by cultivating new relationships and migrating existing customers at higher levels.
- Support key Company, Regional, and Local events - and product launches - with strategic client attendance and sales results.
- Partner with c to use the available coaching tools to ensure employees are providing a consistent luxury experience.
- Champion operations efficiency and effectiveness. Challenge the standards to seek continuous improvement.
- Ensure exceptional operational support to drive sales and service.
- Manage efficient back of house and ensure consistency with established operational procedures. Identify and execute efficiencies and best practices
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures.
- Partner with Store/ Sales Manager to attract, hire, and retain top talent to cultivate a climate of high performance.
- Network and recruit to build a pipeline of diverse, multi-lingual, highly skilled talent.
- Continuously train, coach, and provide qualitative feedback, utilizing reward and recognition as well as performance management process to improve team engagement and performance.
- Set and communicate clear and challenging goals.
- Leverage and utilize training and development offerings to effectively support growth and development to drive performance.
- Partner to develop individual action plans with Client Advisors to increase sales and improve performance.
- Minimum of 3 years of retail or luxury retail management experience or relevant customer related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of sales results.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to engage and motivate team members.
- The ability to inspire trust, integrity, fairness and professionalism both with clients and staff members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.