Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group that integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett, and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
Our Pepe Jeans Womenswear Product department is looking for a Garment Technician to design team to develop seasonal collections from design concept to prototypes.
What will the role entail?:
- Assist design providing measurements to all garments.
- Ensure quality and wearbility in every style.
- Maintenance and updating of technical sheets.
- Measure development samples, sales samples, pre-production samples, shipment samples.
- Assist with the inspection of the construction at all stages of samples & ensure that they are to our brands international standards, and if not advise suppliers accordingly.
- Liaise with all manufacturers and advise them on any fit issues
- Assist with recording/approving specifications.
- Ensure technical folders are up to date with correct grade rules/labelling and fit.
- Approve wash/care/content labels and advise suppliers and review test reports.
- Assist with approval of bulk inspection reports.
- Daily dealing with suppliers in English .
- Make sure all styles are ready for production on its corresponent time fiexd by buying.
- Garment construction knowledge
- Proven experience within a garment tech role.
- Computer literate (excel intermediate level preferred).
- At least two years of experience in a similar role (in fashion industry).
- Advanced English level.
What are our expectations on you?:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational, detailed oriented and planning skills.
- High volume handling capacity.
What we offer in exchange?:
- What we offer in exchange:
- Remote Work twice a week (Mondays and Fridays)
- Corporate Offices in Madrid with canteen and parking available
- Flexible benefits such as ticket restaurant, health insurance with Axa, transport ticket or nursery ticket.
- Discount on the brands of the Group.
- Great international working environment.