6 MONTHS | FULL-TIME | FROM JANUARY
We are looking for a engaged and passionateBusiness Analysis Intern
who can join our Chinese Business Unit Team in our Global HQ in Milan.
The ideal candidate is fluent inEnglish (Chinese will be a plus), has a business-oriented, analytical mindset, and has an interest inretail, fashion, andconsumer behavior.MAIN ACTIVITIES:
- Preparing ad hoc analysis and related presentations for management teams with a storytelling approach
- Helping with weekly and monthly reports with a focus on the Chinise market
- Supporting the communication of insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management including Merchandising, Retail and Omnichannel teams
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- A bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- Fluent in English (Chinese will be a plus)
- A knack for numbers and analytical thinking
- The ability to influence stakeholders and build relationships
- Strong competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint + Keynote
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and become part of our community
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."