IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged IT Business Partner Intern to join our Worldwide Information Technology Team in our Global HQ in Milan.
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Support in project management throughout all critical phases (kick-off, meeting planning and organization, development, testing, and final delivery);
- Gathering requirements and drafting minutes related to meetings with Business and IT stakeholders;
- Drafting and updating project documentation;
- Incident analysis, execution of report tests, data verification;
- Assistance in team activity organization (meeting planning, communication management, task progress).
- Master/Bachelor degree in Economics, Management, or Management Engineering;
- Proficient in English;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Passionate and proactive.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and becomepart of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."