As a Studio Assistant, you will contribute to the coordination of events and the administrative management of the ICICLE PARIS MODE studio, based in the 16th arrondissement of Paris.
Your main tasks will be to :
1. Assist the Artistic Directors, PAP and Accessories Collections with administrative tasks:
- Management of expense accounts;
- Creating new suppliers and managing invoices in OA (internal invoicing system);
- Diary management.
2. Assisting the PAP studio, Accessories and the Workshop:
- Managing attendance and holidays in Pléiades (software for monitoring working hours); Organising and scheduling meetings;
- Ordering office supplies for the department;
- Management of travel reservations for the PAP and Accessories departments (tickets, hotels, VISA, etc.);
- Preparation and dispatch of DHL parcels;
- Organisation and management of events;
- Organising canvas receptions for fittings; Annual budget summary;
- Organising the receipt of collections for styling and shoots;
- Organise re-shipments of collections after shoots;
- Organising and planning recruitment;
- Organising and collating annual and professional interviews with the HR department;
- Preparing collection operational schedules;
- Scheduling and organising business travel;
- Managing models and fitting schedules;
- Coordination of marketing planning and artistic direction;
- Coordination of Shanghai/Paris meetings;
- Coordination of meetings between the Collection and Atelier teams;
- Helping to prepare videos for presentations of women's lines and accessories.
3. Coordination of PAP and Accessories :
- Transmission of colour ranges by PAP line;
- Collect comments and wishes from designers for looks and pass them on to the Accessories teams;
- Collecting the Accessories collection plans for the PAP.
This job description is not exhaustive and may change according to the Company's needs.
- You will have some initial experience as an executive assistant, preferably in the fashion and/or luxury sectors;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential, given the scope of the role;
- Fluency in Pack Office is essential;
- You will have excellent presentation skills and be able to exercise discretion in all circumstances; You are dynamic and a good team player;
- Thanks to your experience, you have demonstrated great organisational skills in managing several different tasks at the same time;
- You have a strong sense of service while maintaining a high level of rigour (updating files, administrative management);
- You are known for your good writing skills, your autonomy, your ability to communicate and to work in project mode;
- Enthusiasm, management of priorities, a sense of confidentiality and diplomacy are also your assets for success in this position.