This is your opportunity to join the world's fastest growing sports company. On is reshaping not only the product landscape but also the supply chain. As an Apparel and Accessories Production Planner, you will be in charge of managing purchase orders, planning and logistics in production with our manufacturing partners for the next level of On's products, and contributing to the lead time reduction program. As an important member of the Sourcing team, you will be based in Istanbul/Türkiye as part of a mission that will require frequent travel within Europe.
- Manage purchase orders with our manufacturing partners to ensure order confirmation and delivery on time.
- Follow up on style buy readiness & production WIP.
- Manage capacity booking and planning, key processes, and potential bottlenecks in production.
- Coordinate container loading and reservations with our manufacturing partners.
- Manage our manufacturing partners in order to coordinate the packaging and labelling instructions for the market.
- Collaborate with our project team to put our future short lead time program into action.
- Live and share our commitment to sustainability and quality, as well as drive initiatives that distinguish On from other brands.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in garment production planning is required.
- Experience of working in manufacturing is preferred.
- Excellent command of the English and Turkish languages.
- Pay close attention to detail, function, and quality. Excel/Google Sheets and analytical skills are required.
- Able to travel within Türkiye on a regular basis.
- An entrepreneurial and open mindset, a desire for distinction, and a natural drive for excellence.
- Capable of balancing creativity, organization, and discipline in a fast-paced environment.
Meet The Team
We manage the development, planning, production, quality and shipping of On products through Sourcing.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.