About us Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
Alexander McQueen is looking for a proactive and highly motivated Back of House Assistant to join the Harrods store team. The person will support store team through the execution of processes related to reports, stock management, cash management with our internal procedures. How you will contribute
Who you are
- Consolidate reporting for online and Harrods sales and prepare relevant documents as requested by Harrods and internal procedures
- Support with client transactions and champion correct till use
- Ensure till reconciliations are kept up to date and initiate investigations of discrepancies
- Support with deliveries and back of house standards
- Support with the investigation of negative stock on hand items
- Support with inter store stock transfers
- Align with the company return policy and ensure all exchanges and refunds are authorized
- Work closely with after sales and customer service departments
- Develop and maintain good product knowledge and an understanding of current trends
- Ensure audit paperwork is on hand and updated
Why work with us?
- Similar experience in previous store environment
- High attention to detail, sense of organization and priorities management
- Excellent written and oral skills and strong numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Availability, adaptability, sense of service, team spirit
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word & Excel)
- A product sensitivity and an understanding of the fashion industry would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.