Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.Your Opportunity
This is a role with primarily responsibility of managing the boutique, the people within it and the stock. This will include personnel management, exceeding defined business targets whilst working within given budgets and building the House image through sales and KPIs. As the leader of a client facing team, you must be an ambassador for the House whilst having strong commercial awareness and entrepreneurial skills to drive the Company forward.How you will Contribute?
Who you are?
- To assist with the day-to-day operations to ensure efficient and seamless coverage of the President’s Office
- To be responsible for quality and timeliness of communications by collecting data, drafting responses for review by the President and liaising with the President’s direct reports as well as others throughout the company on all projects and requests
- To assist the President in dealing with and following up tasks and issues with business partners
- To provide analytical decision support and develop proposals and recommendations on key issues for the President
- To stay in touch on status of all current issues within the company, report and flag critical issues and events that require immediate attention of the President
- To anticipate, initiate, coordinate and follow up on activities and duties associated with President’s area of responsibility and other special projects
- To prepare and compile management reports and related materials for conference calls and meetings on own initiative
- To liaise and manage travel arrangements for the President
Why work with us?
- Bachelor Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in similar position with sizeable companies
- Able to handle multi-task effectively and independently in a fast paced environment
- Meticulous, strong sense of responsibilities, well organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Mature and presentable, with excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.