Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
Alexander McQueen is looking for an exceptional Sales Associate to join the team of Harrods on a full-time basis . This is an exciting opportunity to join Alexander McQueen at a time of growth.How you will contribute:
Who you are:
- Present the Alexander McQueen universe, by giving details on collections and inspirations with a storytelling approach, when needed
- Highlight the House know-how and differentiation by maintaining a high level of product knowledge keeping relevant with market trends and competitors
- Ensure client satisfaction, engagement and that the qualitative standards required by our House are maintained
- Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships
- Handle customer complaints, seek assistance where necessary, ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- Replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- Open and close the Store according to the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules.
- Adhere to Security and Health & Safety regulations.
Why work with us?
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and fast paced environment.
- Ability to initiate contact and communication.
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.