At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
Through your passion for the brand and professionalism you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing all aspects of the store's back of house. You will ensure that excellent service is provided to the store staff and effective communication is maintained with departments and external providers to the store.RESPONSIBILITIES
- To support the Store Manager with all procedures put in place to streamline and safe guard the store. To ensure that the store operates in accordance with store and company administration systems and procedures and to minimise losses including Omnichannel and stock pull back.
- To effectively use space and stock in the back of house to maximise productivity and minimise stock loss and management of the team and resources.
- To lead the stockroom team, including talent acquisition, developing and nurturing the back of house team to influence and drive store standards, productivity and the client experience.
- To manage aftersales process (alterations, repairs, personalisation), including co-ordination with on-site tailors/external vendors to elevate the client experience.
- To manage the FOH replenishment of all stock and non-stock articles to support the client experience including packaging, props and refreshments.
- To work closely with Retail Standards and Operations team regarding store issues such as deliveries, dispatches, uniforms, facilities & maintenance, procedures and Health and Safety.
- To support the Store Manager to manage the Asset and Profit Protection team to effectively reduce shrinkage.
- To support the store manager with all aspects of inventory control and any stock related collaboration with marketing, client engagement, merchandising, visual merchandising, facilities or any other such department.
- To maintain the highest standard with regards to cleaning, maintenance and Health and Safety including leading any locally required legislation.
- To manage the cash office / administrator to ensure all cash and payment procedures are followed.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Ability to work in a busy team environment
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
- 1-2 years management experience
- Previous administration experience and cash handling experience
- Previous experience with SAP desirable
- Excellent understanding of all programs on Microsoft Office
- Passion for technology and proven ability to embrace new technology
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: France || Not Applicable || Paris || RETAIL OFFLINE || MAINLINE || n/a ||