At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
To support Digital 3P leadership team in driving sales performance on all global Third Party concession partnerships. This role will work with our Third Party Platforms and retailers, but will primarily be focused primarily on working with internal stakeholders to ensure we are meeting our performance targets.
- Generate reporting and analysis (weekly, monthly, quarterly) on all 3P to understand customer's needs across each concession & identify opportunities for growth
- Keep track of .Com and Offline performance vs 3P, to identify missed opportunities or developing trends
- Monitor stock availability across all 3P channels and work with Digital and Regional Merchandising team to hit targets of product availability
- Working with the Director of Curation and the Digital Merchandising team, analyse the category performance for each concession and identify opportunities to grow and optimise
- Align on the merchandise strategy for each partner working with the 3P Account Manager and the Director of Curation each season, supporting on category planning and producing buy hindsight to support in market
- Support in the set up of new concessions, with focus on product and stock and forecasting
- Create product selections for new season and marketing activations and track product deliveries. Prepare and present collection & product trainings to third party partners
- Monitor concessions VM and competitors as well as off-price activity
- Monitor performance of Organic and Paid Marketing, partner with marketing on upcoming launches/product pushed
- Support trading and finance team with warehouse and financial forecasts
- Working with Data and Analytics team to better understand our customer
- Connection with others in a clear and time appropriate way is key for this role, focused within the digital commerce team:
- Third Party concessions team
- Digital merchandising and Trading team
- Regional Marketing teams
- Accuracy, great attention to detail
- Analytical, excellent numerical skills
- Strong excel skills
- Good Communication skills and teamwork
- Previous digital or trading experience in related area
- Third party experience
- Experience in luxury fashion environment
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.