Alexandra Grecco is looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Sales & Account Associate to support our domestic and international sales initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team at a fast-growing company with many opportunities for professional development. The role will report to the Senior Sales & Account Manager.
Job Type: Full time. In-person at our studio in Midtown Manhattan
- Support the intake of purchase orders
- Provide excellent customer-facing support, working to resolve customer service issues in a timely and thorough manner
- Understand client needs in order to proactively problem-solve and recommend solutions, leveraging a knowledge of the current Alexandra Grecco product offerings
- Support sales analysis and the creation of sales reports and metrics
- Support answering client inquiries via phone and email
- Manage the showroom space and sample gown inventory, tracking condition and location of items
- Manage sample loan requests and logistics for stores, press requests, trunk shows, etc.
- Create shipping labels, packing lists and other administrative support
- Support with market event preparation - preparing and maintaining materials, samples and the showroom space
- Support sales team during market events and bridal appointments
- Support appointment outreach and follow up
- Support new account targeting, strategy, outreach and follow up
- Support preparation of presentations and trainings related to sales and merchandising
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with strong administrative skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize work efficiently
- Excited by data entry tasks
- Self-motivated, reliable, and consistent
- Excellent at communicating, both verbally and in writing, with strong presentation skills
- Enthusiastic about the Alexandra Grecco brand and products
- Approachable, personable and responsive with an enthusiastic client-focused attitude
- Passionate about data analysis with a strong ability to strategize and problem solve
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment and as an integral part of a small team
- Bachelor's Degree; or HS Diploma/GED and comparable work experience
- Previous wholesale and/or retail experience in bridal or luxury fashion is a plus
- Salaried $50,000-60,000, benefits provided.
About Alexandra Grecco: Alexandra Grecco launched her namesake bridal line in the summer of 2014 with a collection of sophisticated gowns that paired her clean design aesthetic with high-quality fabrics and intricate hand-embroidery. The Alexandra Grecco name has become synonymous with the timeless and refined silhouettes that stem from Alexandra’s ethereal vision. The designer’s sensibilities cater to the less traditional bride who wants to feel like her most authentic self on her wedding day.