an American luxury lifestyle brand, founded in 2004. Anchored in the casual elegance of American sportswear, Tory's design philosophy is defined by effortless silhouettes, innovative materials, eclectic juxtapositions of color, and the tension of past and present. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty.
Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, expressed through Tory's collections and reflected in the company culture as well as the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. Established in 2009, the Foundation provides women entrepreneurs in the United States with capital, education and community.You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset with an interest and passion for fragrance/beauty, fashion, culture, women's empowerment, current trends and driving results. You're resourceful and have the ability to prioritize, multi-task and anticipate needs and requests. You have a sharp eye for detail, strong organizational, written, and communication skills, and the ability to work well with cross functional partners, both internally and externally. A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical.. The Director, Creative Product Management, Fragrance & Beauty will be responsible for managing and executing the day-to-day product development and general creative processes for the fragrance, skin and cosmetic categories. This includes developing new programs, ancillaries and animations in deep collaboration with our internal and external teams including our licensing partner, Shiseido. You will be responsible for following:
To Land This Role:
- Oversee the entire product and creative development processes (new innovation, animations, ancillaries and reformulations) to ensure achieving deadlines are met on time with sharp accuracy and attention to detail in collaboration with Tory, internal, and external teams (Shiseido, vendors and agencies)
- The scope of this role crosses categories including skincare, body care, fragrance and cosmetics
- This person will be responsible for timeline creation and execution, tracking, and cross-functional team coordination and collaboration across all workstreams to include working directly with Tory, Creative Services, VM, Marketing, PR, Events, Vendors, both internally and externally, to ensure on-time product and on counter delivery
- Drives product strategy alignment across internal and external teams in regards to developing the product roadmap, product and pillar architecture, including creative and product briefs, formula creation, creation and delivery of specified timelines/deadlines, and flawless execution
- Leverage deep fragrance and beauty industry experience and understanding of the full product life cycle for luxury and DTC beauty/fragrance brands to include raw ingredient development, consumer feedback and competitive trends/benchmarking to recommend formulas and innovation, bottle and packaging development and creative management and execution to deliver against the brand's strategic positioning and consumer objectives
- Create, maintain and sustain strong relationships and communication with Shiseido teams across the key product and creative team stakeholders in driving the product and creative strategies and processes
- Partner closely with the licensing team to include the VP of global licensing and the commercial licensing teams to drive strategy execution and global business growth within these categories
- Organize, create and maintain internal product and creative libraries including assets, tools, research, etc, leveraging industry expertise
The ability to communicate and collaborate well, and demonstrate the Tory Burch brand initiatives and core values are essential. Prior fragrance and beauty experience, corporate experience in product development for similar categories or relevant experience is preferred. The ideal candidate should be highly detail-oriented, organized, and someone who enjoys having impact on several projects at once with ability to drive results across several cross functional teams, both internally and externally.
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- 10+ years of experience in beauty, fragrance and skincare product and creative development for global DTC and Luxury brands
- Strong leadership experience in managing and collaborating across complex cross functional teams
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, organizational, problem solving and presentation skills
- Experience launching color cosmetics, skincare, and fragrance products
- Highly organized with extensive project management experience in a product-related capacity
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to fast-paced change
- Understands the importance of market research to identify beauty trends and translate into scalable business opportunities
- Ability to present effectively across all internal and external teams, including senior management and peers
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to establish clear project scope, deliverables and resource gaps
Wholesale & Licensing is a bridge between our internal teams and our external partners. We build and maintain strategic relationships with our wholesale and licensing partners, keeping a sharp focus on sales performance, profitability, and growth. We partner with our internal teams to deliver on our contractual agreements and line development. Whatever we do, brand integrity is paramount; we pull out all the stops to ensure that our licensed products with Luxottica, Fossil, and Shiseido and our wholesale customers' in-store and online experience are consistent with our high standards and elevated aesthetic. We partner with the best of the best and our team is equally amazing. Come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 155,000.00 USD - 175,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .