JOB SUMMARYJOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
The Senior Infrastructure Manager is responsible for maintaining the Technology infrastructure for the Corporate and retail entities of the Tory Burch business for the Asia region, including retail network in Hongkong, Macau, Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, and office in Hongkong and Dongguan. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; Implementing and maintaining the core network and server infrastructure to support both retail corporate office and retail stores across the region. Ensuring the effective operation of all on premise and cloud-based servers and data center environment and providing effective desktop support to the TB user community in Asia. Management and development of local Tech infrastructure staff ensuring the delivery of a quality support and operations service to the region. Collaborate with US Tech Infrastructure and Security for design, implementation and support.
We need a person with strong technology mindset and communication skill with business and store team. RESPONISBILITIES
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Implementing and maintaining the core network infrastructure to support both retail corporate offices and retail stores across the regions
- Ensuring effective operation of all on premises and cloud based servers and Data Centre environment, covering security, back up and maintenance
- Providing effective desktop and mobile device support to the Tory Burch user community in the region, while keeping all the hardware and software up to date
- Manage new store opening (NSO) in the region, to ensure budget, procurement, installation and services are on time and within budget
- Working closely with corporate, to lead technology project delivery in the region as and when required
- As Subject Matter Expert (SME) support for network, servers, cloud platform, desktops, AD and MS Office 365, security, mobile, communication and audio-visual solution
- Management of 3rd party vendors who provide help desk services and other application support services
- Provide regular operational metrics and performance reporting to ensure system availability and continuous improvement
- Responsible for annual budget planning along with capital/expense tracking against approved annual plans
- Around 10 years overall experience in IT infrastructure services, of which 5+ years as IT Manager, in MNC or similar organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- Practical hands on experience in Network, Servers, Desktop, MS office 365, Active Directory, Cloud, Mobile, Communication Technology. Be SME in at least three of the above areas.
- Industry certification required for technology or engineering discipline.
- Understanding and experience with retail operation an advantage.
- Strong relationship and experience with service providers in the region.
- Strong leadership skills to effectively mentor and motivate high performing team of employees, contractors and agencies with ability to drive change
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin). Excellent communicator, good presentation skills
- A self-starter style who enjoys technical challenges and embraces new opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .