With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
The PVH Visual Merchandising team is ultimately responsible for creating and implementing the amazing visual displays we see in our showroom (where applicable), at events and in our retail stores, franchise partners concessions and wholesale accounts across the whole of Region North. They act as brand guardians, maintaining the look and feel whilst protecting the strong visual and globally recognized brand aesthetics so many of us have come to identify with so well.
The Senior VM Coordinator works closely with the Country VM Manager, to support in delivering the visual proposition of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, creating synergy and exceptional visual standards across all divisions. Support with the training of VM colleagues and inspire and motivate to deliver world class Visual Merchandising. Leading by example and being a point of contact for all VM colleagues, offering general support when required and supporting the organization of daily team tasks and duties.Responsibilities include:
- Be aware of all visual directions provided by Amsterdam head office and use it effectively and in parallel to local guidelines to support the Region North vision for visual, across all fascia's of the business.
- Work with the VM Country Manager to ensure the team's schedule is planned to support all visual and creative tasks including window installations, floor moves etc.
- Be an experienced and keen stylist, ensuring window execution and delivery is a priority.
- Ensure the windows are installed correctly and efficiently, paying exceptional attention to detail including the precise roll out of the styling direction provided by the VM Country Manager and the local guidelines.
- Work with the VM Country Manager to ensure products are supported in the windows and in-store displays, to create both commercial and aesthetically pleasing looks and stories.
- Support the team when required in remerchandising of stores and direction for collection roll outs, working in conjunction with the VM Country Manager, in addition to your own responsibilities and area of stores.
- Ensure understanding of differing guidelines and principles, especially in outlet and full price O &O stores.
- Monitor sales performance and their visual presentation, ensure direction is followed and the commercial aspect has been considered.
- Refresh the layout of the floors regularly to inject new life and interest into existing collections and communicate through Region North and local specific guidelines.
- Ensure model store set-ups are delivered as required in collaboration with your region north colleagues.
- Maintain the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein corporate vision for Visual Merchandising, whilst adapting them to suit the local market.
Planning and Organization
- Support the VM Country Manager when needed to ensure Visual Merchandising schedule is set for the year ahead.
- Check and input into team rotas and schedules regularly to ensure all installations, projects, shop fits and events are covered, and stores are visited frequently. Challenge where necessary, making amendments if required.
- Organize planning and delivery of all Visual Merchandising kits where required, as well as all preparation for season launch and any key changes.
- Work with the VM Country Manager to ensure all shop fit openings are prepped and organized, from ordering and delivery of kit to team cover.
- Organize regular Visual Merchandising and product training workshops for the team and store managers/in-store VM teams when required.
- React to problems in a solution orientated manner.
- Lead by example, managing schedules and time efficiently for maximum output.
- Work closely with the VM Coordinators to improve their performance and elevate their store presentation and communication skills.
- Adopt an approachable and motivational attitude when dealing with the team, recognizing the different needs of each individual.
- Deputize for the VM Country Manager if required.
- Support the team when needed.
- Demonstrate leadership behaviors and live by company values.
- Ensure a close relationship with VM Country Manager, including weekly meetings and regular updates.
- Create a close and constructive relationship with the team, communicating at all levels. feedback to members of the team when necessary
- Contact stores /SIS/ wholesale partners on a regular basis, sending Visual Merchandising directions and a clear message to all stakeholders
- Ensure an open and close relationship with other departments such as Buying and Merchandising, Operations and Amsterdam head office.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have experience in Visual Merchandising at a senior level.
- You'll have strong project management skills, able to work at pace and Adapt Fast, always willing to deliver above to support the ever-changing business needs, across any channel, project or store opening
- You'll Stay Curious and Take Ownership by using initiative and making decisions.
- You'll be creative and Act with Purpose to get results.
- You'll have good competitor and market knowledge and use this to Inspire Trust and Collaborate to Win
- Regular travel to different store and partner locations across the Netherlands will be required
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organization is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.