PVH has evolved from its 1881 roots to become a diversified global company with over $9 billion in revenues through a combination of strategic acquisitions, such as Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, that have made our company one of the leading lifestyle apparel manufacturers in the world.
At PVH we take great pride in passion, integrity, individuality, collaboration, and responsibility, and we believe these attributes will be key competitive advantages.
Our people are our greatest asset, and we believe that investing in our talent will allow us to continue to grow our business.MISSION
Ensure store performance and continuous improvement of the customer experience through optimal management of Deputies, in-store resources, territory relations, cascading and follow-up processes and projects. Customer Experience and Territory Management
- Acts as a role model with respect to the Customer Experience of the store.
- Ensures that the CX is properly known and acted by Sales staff and identify with the relevant Deputy any corrective actions in terms of feedback, training, coaching.
- Cultivates and develops collaborative relationships with neighboring businesses to promote or join common go-to-market initiatives and regularly conduct competitor's analysis and benchmark.
- Stay abreast of current trends and have a sound knowledge of customer profile by keeping up to date with external influences i.e. media and local community
- Is responsible for the professional development of all store personnel.
- Defines together with Deputies, and transfers to the Area Manager, the training needs of Store staff
- Manages performance evaluation processes and proposes development plans for all Store staff
- Manages the recruiting process for point-of-sale figures
- Qualifies the Area Manager on FTE and role requirements
- Oversees workforce planning managed by Deputy
Sales and KPI
- Through monthly, weekly, and daily coordination mechanisms with Deputies, manages store priorities, considering retail calendar, projects and process cascading. Transfers any re-planning needs to the Area Manager.
- Ensures proper cascading of processes and information, also making sure to collect bottom-up feedback and transfer it to the Area Manager
- Implements best practices received from the experience of other stores
- Stimulates and facilitates the generation of innovation and/or improvement proposals from Store staff
- From the data provided by the Business Analyst, analyze the business performance of the store and identify any actions to be activated
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- University Degree in Economics or related studies
- At least 5 years' experience in similar role within structured environment
- Highly developed business acumen
- Ability to take a 'big picture' view of a situation
- Good communication and collaboration skills and abilities
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet assigned deadlines
- High level in local language and in oral as well as written English communication
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A super modern approach to Fashion, Omnichannel, we are pioneering the industry
- A hybrid-working program that empowers our associates to work from everywhere (where applicable)
- A yearly welfare program, iOS devices, superb Application to enhance collaboration
- A best-in-class People's Place inside the Milan Office
- A fantastic environment where you can fail fast and learn fast