PVH is one of the most successful fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER with more than 30.000 employees operating in over 40 countries. PVH stands for development and innovation like no other company with the ongoing digitalization and integration of all channels.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued, and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location for around 500 employees.
The purpose of this role is the project management and local implementation of retail and omnichannel systems, solutions and services in our retail stores in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Czechia and Croatia.
The Specialist Retail Transformation Region (m/f/x) is deeply connected to the central Transformation and Product teams, provides the local market knowledge on behalf of the stores and retail management to enable decision making and prioritization of tech developments. The role manages daily support for our stores in local language and holds generalist knowledge on all retail services, solutions and systems. A day in the life of a Specialist Retail Transformation Region (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- You will build, hold and leverage generalist knowledge on all retail systems, services and solutions (inventory management, in-store sales, omnichannel services, workforce management) in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Czechia and Croatia
- Together with the central transformation team, you will implement and bring retail strategy and products to life in the market, while analyzing and providing local legal requirements and needs
- You will be responsible for local project and rollout management, supporting the user acceptance testing & piloting
- You will oversee and own the regional stakeholder management
- You will prepare training material and translating relevant documents into local language (German)
- You will review the acceptance and performance of new/ existing retail systems, solutions and services, addressing top and low performer with regional retail management
- You will create synergy effects across regions, by sharing best practices and enabling standardization and efficiency
What you can expect from us:
- A minimum of 4 years profound work experience in sales, retail, e-commerce, or omni-channel
- Solid experience in project management and/or agile working
- Experience with retail/ store systems, services and solutions considered a plus
- A high degree of team spirit
- A solution-oriented and precise working method and a strong analytical skillset
- A passion for supporting and training store teams
- Strong sales and negotiation skills and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes and systems
- A hands-on mentality in working with frequently changing tools and software's to translate work resources into efficiency
- A very good command of written and spoken German and English
- A very good command of MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel (store visits)
- PVH offers you a smart working model (hybrid) including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender you are welcome here.