With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
The PVH Campus team is a diverse team, covering all aspects of Facilities Management for our Denmark campus. The overall purpose of the Campus team is to provide a safe, inclusive, inspiring and productive environment for all including our Associates, internal global visitors and our Wholesale customers.
The Campus Assistant will work as part of our Campus team within our Stockholm Showroom. They will be responsible for maintaining high standard of our Showroom and report directly to the Campus Manager.
This is a part-time, 20 hours per week, role, working on site fully.Responsibilities include:
- Lead the set up and daily maintenance of the Stockholm Wholesale showroom
- Complete all reception-based duties, including meeting visitors, Wholesale customers and international visitors from other PVH global offices.
- Ensure Associates and visitor lunches are ready and uncovered and ensure clean up at the end of lunch service.
- Ordering of catering for Associate lunches and visitors.
- Ensure self-service drink service areas are fully equipped and in full working order.
- Carry out mail and parcel responsibilities, ensuring all parcels are sent correctly and received parcels are distributed to the correct department or Associate.
- Ordering in-house stationery and other office supplies before they run out so are Associates are never without.
- Supporting meeting bookings including but not limited to venue bookings, catering, communication to visitors etc.
- Ensure to turn on all appliances to allow for Associate self-service throughout the day e.g., coffee machines.
- Provide insight to the Campus Manager around stock supplies.
- Maintain high health & safety standards constantly.
- Maintain tidy standards in Associate social areas and Wholesale showrooms throughout the day.
- Prepare meeting rooms for onsite meetings, including (but not limited to), setting up chairs, equipment, stationery, and refreshments.
- At times, support with setting up for large scale events including equipment, furniture, and refreshments
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have previous similar experience in a reception-based role or working within an administration based role.
- You'll constantly Take Ownership, ensuring the Campus is always tidy and ready for us by our Associates and visitors.
- You'll be naturally engaging and build great relationships with our Associates and visitors by Inspiring Trust.
- You'll be naturally organised to deliver key tasks daily but still able to Adapt Fast when required.
- You'll be confident in the full MS-office package.
- You'll be confident communicating in both Danish & English.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.