PVH is one of the most successful fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER with more than 30.000 employees operating in over 40 countries. PVH stands for development and innovation like no other company with the ongoing digitalization and integration of all channels.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued, and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location for around 500 employees.
We`re searching for talented individuals with performance driven mindset and solid sales experience that are able to energize their sales team while facing a frequently challenging environment. As a brand ambassador you will be the voice for the German market and the strategic visionary for Calvin Klein Womenswear & Menswear.A day in the life of a SALES MANAGER CK WOMENSWEAR & MENSWEAR (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- Leadership: You will lead, develop and motivate your sales team with passion and integrity and empower individuality and inclusivity
- Sales: You will challenge four selling seasons a year and fulfill seasonal as well as final net-sales budgets and maximize potentials
- You will build and nurture strong relationships with our key partners in the market
- You will determine annual unit and net-profit plans by implementing sales strategies and analyzing trends and results
- Product Development: You will brief and develop collections in cooperation with our global headquarter in Amsterdam
- You will identify and monitor omni-channel and consumer centric market needs and changes as well as competitor prices and trends
- Stakeholder Management: You will build strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, e.g., relevant partners and customers, our headquarter in Amsterdam, Customer Service, Visual Merchandising and Marketing
What you can expect from us:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant Sales- and/or Key Account Manager experience in textile, e-commerce or related fields
- Leadership experience and strong people management skills
- A deep knowledge and insight into the market and competitors in the fashion industry
- A divisional related product knowledge
- Strong sales and negotiation skills and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes and systems
- The ability to communicate effectively on all levels, influence, stakeholder management and drive interdepartmental collaboration
- PVH offers you a smart working model including a flex office solution (hybrid), a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH.
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or gender you are welcome here.