The Sr Coordinator, Global Influence will support the Global Influence Manager in the creation, management & execution of influencer strategy, partnerships, and programming Globally for Calvin Klein licensees - fragrance, eyewear, and watches & jewelry.
Key within this role is to help manage licensee influence initiatives, including approvals, influencer outreach, negotiation, and content development, as well as create and manage a deep network of influencers across culture, lifestyle and innovation to leverage across the lifestyle, in collaboration with the Sr Coordinator, Global Influence (Fashion). The role will create brand equity and demand for key CALVIN KLEIN licensee products and stories. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:Internal:
- Assist manager in the development of a capable network of influencers across culture, fashion to leverage across key licensee brand and business line plans.
- Help manage clear influencer strategies to ensure maximum leverage and optimal service.
- Helps manage the creation and execution of N. America & Global seasonal influencer programming that fuels awareness and affinity
- Identifies and sources new influencer talent & cross-channel trends.
- Manages internal relationships to ensure all plans reflect business priorities and needs.
- Identifies, ideates & implements ongoing influencer partnership opportunities across product, content & experience.
- Assist manager in influencer budget(s) & invoicing
- Helps manage contracts with influencer partners.
- Helps manage select reporting around influencer programs based on existing/new platforms & consumer insights in partnership with regional teams.
- Creates inspiration internally and externally for the influencer function.
Corporate Communications, Talent Relations, Advocacy, Social Media, Brand Experience, Omni-Media Group, N. America Marketing, Global Marketing, Creative, Legal, Fashion Office, CKI International OfficesExternal
: Vendors QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE Experience:
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience in the influencer marketing space ideally with a fashion/lifestyle background, and a long-term desire to pursue a career in fashion and/or related field.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, creative, collaborative environment.
- Deep knowledge and interest in influencer and digital trends.
- Team player!
- Be in the know - stay current on fashion, entertainment, lifestyle, culture, art, music and design trends.
- Live the function - have a strong POV on digital platforms/commerce and latest trends.
- Resourceful, highly motivated project manager.
: N/ABUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists manager in tracking influencer budget(s) & invoicingDECISION MAKING: Assist manager to
develop strategies for influencer relations through multiple channels,
including identifying new influencer talent and programmingRESOURCEFULNESS/CREATIVITY:
must be highly creative in identifying new opportunities through influencer network to optimize CK strategyENVIRONMENT:
fast-paced, open floor plan, deadline driven.
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH