Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities 1. Allocation and Replenishment
* Execute the initial release of each season's product within multiple systems
* Execute and manage Replenishment for Fashion, Key items and Basics
* Monitors all Basic replenishment orders to ensure target fill rate is reached and future inbound orders support the demand 2. Analysis
* Business analysis, such as KPI's, by source and by division performance.
* Pre-season & in-season Heritage inventory analysis and initiate cross border transfer if necessary
* Develop and communicate allocation strategies based location and size selling performance
* Analyze store and size trends and performance. Apply observations to future distribution planning strategies.
* Promotion, markdown, best buy styles performance
* Work for pre-season style and fixture minimums and maximums to Buying and Brand Presentation 3. Order Management
* Release to Pick, shippable styles, based on priority and or, special instructions.
* Track product through DC and partner with appropriate DC liaison to ensure processing efficiencies; address DC processing issues in a timely manner.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Bachelor degree holder
* Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (high levels of accuracy & detail-orientation)
* Minimum 2 years' experience in allocation with a good working knowledge of retail performances metrics
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Good listening, written, and oral communication skills
* Proven capability to organize and prioritize / manage multiple tasks simultaneously