Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is a platform of two brands with two lifestyle stories, BOSS and HUGO.
BOSS: BOSS is for those who lead a self-determined life with style, passion, and purpose. The collections offer dynamic, modern designs to form a complete wardrobe for the inspirational BOSS of today.
HUGO: The HUGO collection is created for the rule-breakers who go their own way, offering denim to activewear with individuality and attitude.
HUGO is a broad range of commercial and contemporary pieces, reflecting the authentic and unconventional HUGO style. BOSS is quality casual, chic and restrained elegance paired with a pinch of luxury.
We are looking for a Senior Payroll Manager to oversee the payroll function for UK/IRE. Working closely with HR and ensuring a high attention to detail across the team, you will be responsible for the end to end payroll function for UK/IRE.What you can expect:
- Manage the end to end payroll function for the UK and Ireland
- Oversee the payroll team's in-house collection of payroll data and interface with external payroll bureau for UK & Ireland
- Critically review and analyse current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations
- Ensure accuracy of payments to employees for wages and salaries
- Adjust pay rates, when current employees are promoted, transferred or terminated
- Manage commission, Retail bonus, overtime, sickness, statutory payments alongside starters leavers and changes calculations and mid period rate changes
- Personally process monthly pay checks for all members of staff
- Maintain established practice for both internal and external audits
- Manage the 4 Pension schemes in line with legacy and autoenrollment legislation
- Develop effective working relationship with Retail and Head Office managers
- Chase stores for new starter paperwork and ensure all necessary paperwork is received by HR Department in time for payroll cut-off
- Keep payroll knowledge up to date e.g. HMRC requirements/guidelines
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure all employee data received in HR office is not only processed on payroll system but is forwarded on for the issuing of contracts, offer letters etc
- Communicate actively with Retail Operations, HR and Finance to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing
- Manage and ensure bonuses are paid for any applicable employees
- Work closely with the Heads of Network to define strategic partnership and deliver projects in line with the companies claim 5 strategy
Compensation and Benefit
- Coordinate and process Minimum wage project in April of each year alongside regular monthly birthday updates
- Coordinate and plan the annual pay review project for processing each July in line with benchmarking for all eligible employees
- Act as the UK lead for Global compensation analysis for the UK and Ireland
- Work with HR and the global compensation team to administer and manage global contracts in the UK, inclusive of secondments and ex pat arrangements
- Ensure the correct taxation rules are applied along with international social security shadow deductions and payments
- Support external providers in preparation for any relevant tax returns relating to global mobility
- Process and calculate annual STI and LTI bonus inclusive of cross HUB allocations
- Manage, administer, and maintain the companies Benefit structure
- Process monthly deductions, allocations, payments and reconciliation for monthly payroll 'ed benefits - e.g Gympass, cycle to work, season ticket loans etc.
- Manage the full BIK cycle, inclusive of eligibility files and end of year submissions to the HMRC (P11D and P11DB) - clothing allowance, company car, PMI, Health cash plans etc.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships with external providers
- Manage stage 2 of in-house pension integration and management
Off-payroll and Reporting
- Define and maintain best practice for employment taxes in line with business risk, specifically managing the contractor process for IR35 and off payroll workers - responsible as key lead for tax issues (for both Global and Local relevant employees) and related compliance reporting
- Compile data from a wide range of sources for the purpose of analysing issues for the preparation of business cases and project planning
- Compile and present the yearly Gender Pay gap report, working with the marketing team, HRD and FD
Systems and Integration
- Manage the integration/ upgrade from freedom to ICHM in Q3 of 2024 and align/ amend any current processes in support of this.
- Key lead and contact on time and attendance system
- Understand and align current T&A processes and systems and identify risk
- Create full business risk for combined benefit platform.
- Strong managerial mind set and flexibility towards growth
- ADP/ Payroll systems & integration experience
- Strong computer literacy skills (Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Customer service aware
- Strong organisational skills, exceptional accuracy an attention to detail
- Professional in manner with excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and determined
- Have the ability to work as a self-motivated individual as well as part of a team
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <