Reporting to our EMEA Retail Operations Manager, our EMEA Retail Maintenance Manager will be responsible for supervising maintenance activities for all the boutiques we have in the region and for our Paris Corporate office, in a dynamic and constantly evolving work environment.
This role aims to create a sustainable, safe, clean and functional environment for employees and customers on a daily basis, ensuring internal and external compliance with all global guidelines and legal obligations of maintenance activities.Main responsibilities are:
- Ensure within the retail and outlet network the proper functioning of the equipment (on electrical, air conditioning and lifting as well as special ones and furnishings) by carrying out preventive and curative maintenance activities checking the good condition of the installations in conjunction with the service providers.
- Ensure the proper application of the processes defined and the implementation of the Facilities process with a cost control, quality and efficiency focus.
- Plan and organize the intervention of maintenance companies,managing external service providers in a high-quality customer-focused service standard to support store managers. Manage the process of identification and selection of new suppliers if needed.
- Involvement in new store openings process, collaboration with Architect, Operations and Security teams to set up the correct maintenance standards to be in place after store is opened for public.
- Carry out regular inspection visits and audits of contracts in order to control the services provided and their proper contractual application, elaborating recommendations in order to continuously improve their services. Constantly raise awareness on the implications of energy and environmental management.
- Ensure the management and follow-up of all maintenance contracts for the facilities on the scope in order to achieve the related KPIs.
- Track and manage all maintenancecosts, respect of budget and deadlines, always looking for more efficient methods.
- Identify needs of internal customers and carries out feasibility studies. Guarantee proper management of interventions technical and administrative aspects.
- Present recommendations and reports to theEMEA Retail Operations Manager on the work plans in order to meet the requirements and objectives specific to each of the stores.
This position implies to be available for high pace of business trips across Europe. Requirements:
- Graduated of Technical Education as building engineering or architecture, you have at least 5 years of experience in similar functions, acquired in a structured international retail company. You are used to manage service providers on equipment maintenance activities (Cleaning, Electricity, HVAC, elevator, plumbing, layout, etc.) and developed expertise of electrical, mechanical, anti-intrusion and smoke detection systems.
- Excellent communication skills, with strong attention to detail and strict follow-up.
- Teamworking personality, you have good relationships at all levels of the organization and you have a very good ability to listen.
- You are proactive, rigorous and methodical, and you have a developed sense of service. You developed strong ability todevelop the procedures and establish processes from scratch.
- Multitasking, you are comfortable with IT tools - Office Pack, Autocad, formalization and reporting.
- Full fluency in English,working proficiency in Italian would be a great advantage for this role.