an American luxury lifestyle brand, founded in 2004. Anchored in the casual elegance of American sportswear, Tory's design philosophy is defined by effortless silhouettes, innovative materials, eclectic juxtapositions of color, and the tension of past and present. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty.
Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, expressed through Tory's collections and reflected in the company culture as well as the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. Established in 2009, the Foundation provides women entrepreneurs in the United States with capital, education and community.You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are passionate about supporting goals and objectives through financial planning, reporting and analysis. You love to create reports and analyses designed to improve operating performance for the company. You possess a significant level of accuracy and attention to detail as well as creative problem-solving abilities. A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be preparing monthly P&L reporting, including variance analysis to budget & forecast; validate financials, organize financial presentations, create commentary around monthly performance. You might also be preparing comprehensive financial reporting package for senior management on a monthly basis; this includes consolidating retail metrics. Other responsibilities include:
- Preparing weekly sales reporting leveraging MicroStrategy
- Partnering with accounting during the monthly, quarterly, and annual close processes to ensure accuracy of financial reporting
- Assisting business partners with annual budget and quarterly forecasting processes
- Actively collaborating with business partners to adhere to budget and identify financial risks and opportunities
- Assisting in preparation and presentations of P&L analysis for major initiatives
- Identifying, tracking and analyzing key metrics that impact the business
- Leading the preparation of monthly financial meetings with business partners
- Assisting in preparation of business/functional review presentations, Board Decks
- Providing ad hoc reporting and analytical support
The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or similar
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- General accounting knowledge
- Flexibility to deal with range of issues both financial and non-financial
- Ability to work effectively with multiple priorities and timelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with a positive attitude
- Accepts responsibility, accountability and takes pride in their work
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Excel; knowledgeable with PowerPoint and Word
- SAP/BPC experience a plus
Our Finance team is a dynamic group of analytical masterminds encompassing FP&A, Accounting, Tax, Purchasing, Payroll and more. Our teams work diligently to ensure we are tracking, evaluating, and reporting on key metrics, while staying on top of companywide budgets and quarterly forecasting projections. We also play a critical role in managing the company's global inventory of amazing collections, to ensure we can connect our customers with our products quickly and efficiently. If you love to get into the details just as much as we do, come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 65,000.00 USD - 85,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .