an American luxury lifestyle brand, founded in 2004. Anchored in the casual elegance of American sportswear, Tory's design philosophy is defined by effortless silhouettes, innovative materials, eclectic juxtapositions of color, and the tension of past and present. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty.
Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, expressed through Tory's collections and reflected in the company culture as well as the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. Established in 2009, the Foundation provides women entrepreneurs in the United States with capital, education and community.You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You possess profound expertise in Windows Servers and Storage Systems. You demonstrate an exceptional ability to deploy and maintain Windows Server environments worldwide, with a proven track record in system backups for both on-premises and cloud environments. Additionally, you have experience in managing global network infrastructures, collaborating with cross-functional teams to design, implement, maintain, and troubleshoot system issues. You enjoy working with geographically dispersed teams and external vendors to drive system design, upgrades, and maintenance. A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be managing installations and setting up new Windows servers, to include server upgrades. You will be providing support and management for VPN Infrastructure, along with knowledge in Citrix VDIs. You will also be managing and optimizing cloud infrastructure and services (e.g., GCP, Azure) to enhance scalability, cost-efficiency and reliability. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.
Some additional responsibilities entail:
To Land This Role:
- Overseeing the support and management of Active Directory services and SCCM for software deployments. Develop and implement automation scripts and tools to streamline administrative tasks and enhance efficiency.
- Planning for necessary hardware and software upgrades to support business growth. Continuously monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Administering and managing DNS, DHCP, services and backups, both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Managing user accounts, Group Policy Objects(GPOs) assets, and provision permissions on the network. Providing support for help desk requests and collaborating with vendor teams worldwide.
- Participating in the on-call rotation within the team.
- Acting as a mentor to junior engineers.
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- 5+ years of experience in systems infrastructure
- Possess strong expertise in Office 365 platform, Citrix VPN, Active Directory and Storage/backups.
- Demonstrate proficiency in at least one scripting language, with a requirement for PowerShell experience.
- Manage and Optimize Cloud infrastructure services.
- You must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills.
- Knowledge of Unix systems is a plus
Our Technology team has a clear mission: use technology to enable the business to operate efficiently while driving growth and profitability. We envision, we strategize, we engineer, we design, we build, we test, we support, and we serve. Our tools and systems impact every customer and every member of our team every day and our role is to make each engagement seamless and rewarding. As we build our in-house engineering teams, we are focused on further modernizing our platforms, leveraging our data analytics capabilities and creating a transformational customer experience. Come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .