an American luxury lifestyle brand, founded in 2004. Anchored in the casual elegance of American sportswear, Tory's design philosophy is defined by effortless silhouettes, innovative materials, eclectic juxtapositions of color, and the tension of past and present. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty.
Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, expressed through Tory's collections and reflected in the company culture as well as the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. Established in 2009, the Foundation provides women entrepreneurs in the United States with capital, education and community.You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are pro-active, self-starter who enjoys building relationships and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You have a passion for fashion, editorial, women's empowerment and for Public Relations. You're also resourceful and collaborative with excellent attention to detail, the ability to multi-task effectively and operate in a fast-paced environment with competing demands. You are a creative problem-solver and willing to go the extra mile. A sense of humor, positivity and high energy are a plus. A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.
To Land This Role:
- Handle all US editorial requests for print and digital Tory Burch directly with editors and oversee the trafficking of the runway collection externally and internally
- Manage all credit requests and oversee press monitoring and reporting
- Responsible for gathering assets for key product pitches and seasonal initiatives
- Maintain and update press database and outreach lists
- Cross-functional partnership for sample shares and various internal needs
- Support on a variety of PR projects that support our 360 Press Strategy (Fashion Show, Press Days, editor gifting, social monitoring, events)
- Foster working industry relationships and attend relevant events
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- B.A./B.S. degree in Communications or relevant Liberal Arts field
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with sample trafficking required, experience with Fashion GPS or other sample barcode system a plus
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once with strong follow through
- Keen interest and understanding of the evolving fashion market and press landscape, including key editorial trends and print/digital outlets (both established and up-and-coming)
- Growing network of press, stylist and industry relationships a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; experience in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
- Experience with the following platforms is a plus: DMR, Meltwater, Cision, Muckrack
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms
The PR & Communications Team is a dynamic group of strategic storytellers, connecting our brand with customers through content, product placements and Tory's personal appearances across all media channels and in global markets. By tapping our relationships with editors, writers, influencers and celebrities, we are able to build brand awareness, promote new initiatives and generate positive coverage of our company, our collections and our Foundation. We work hard and have fun while doing it. Come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 75,000.00 USD - 95,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .