an American luxury lifestyle brand, founded in 2004. Anchored in the casual elegance of American sportswear, Tory's design philosophy is defined by effortless silhouettes, innovative materials, eclectic juxtapositions of color, and the tension of past and present. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty.
Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, expressed through Tory's collections and reflected in the company culture as well as the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. Established in 2009, the Foundation provides women entrepreneurs in the United States with capital, education and community.You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You enjoy being at the heart of driving transformational change at an organization. You are an excellent communicator and relationship-builder with an interest in the retail and fashion industry. You're also resourceful and collaborative with a sharp eye for detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to influence others. A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
The typical day is...atypical. You might be supporting a process re-design workshop, building a change management plan for functional project owners, driving change communication, and coordinating cross-functional trainings, among other things. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team who share your passion for excellence and who want to make a big impact at the organization.Responsibilities:
• Establish the center of excellence, frameworks and approach to change for Tory Burch
• Help bring awareness and train others throughout the organization on key change management frameworks and approaches
• Partner with project leaders to implement consistent standards for managing change throughout the organization
• Develop, implement and tailor change management plans for assigned projects, including stakeholder engagement plans and project governance frameworks
• Design and align on leading indicators of project success including metrics, processes and tools used to measure ROI
• Support the development and implementation of a communication plan to build awareness, understanding and buy-in of the change
• Communicate regular status updates and identification of risks
• Manage integration of change activities and be able to identify and successfully navigate the interdependencies across multiple projects at the same time
• Drive prioritization of organizational capabilities, behaviors and processes needed across the portfolio of projects To Land This Role:
• Bachelor's in Business related field is required; MBA Preferred
• 5-8 yrs experience working on large scale behavioral change projects, or other types of projects with significant change leadership elements, ideally in the retail / fashion industry and at a global organization
• Experience working closely with Technology and Business functions - including but not limited to Supply Chain, Planning, Buying, and Merchandising
• Knowledge in project management methodologies and change management best practices and tools, with ability to be flexible and tailor to business needs
• Proven track record as a credible influencer, respected within the organization and able to collaborate, build trust and maintain relationships across all levels of the organization
• Ability to look at the bigger picture as well as have a keen eye for detail
• Ability to communicate at all levels, drive executive-level problem-framing and facilitate cross-functional workshops
• Ability to partner with Business functions to develop change management plans and play a supporting role in driving functional initiatives
• Ability to capture project-related documentation and drive ongoing communications to ensure project success
• Strong organizational skills and focus on project delivery
• Ability to identify, anticipate and bubble up risks and roadblocks Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
The Change Management team is central to driving success of our company's top strategic initiatives. We get to partner with stakeholders across the entire organization to ensure we are driving discussions with an integrated, enterprise perspective and that we are taking the necessary actions to make change "stick" within the business to reach our desired outcomes. You'll get exposure to all elements of our business and our company culture and you'll get to empower teams to drive effective change. As a team, we work hard and we will have fun while doing it!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 150,000.00 USD - 185,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .