The Manager, Global Brand Experience and Events will conceptualize projects and project lead production execution for a wide range of global and regional experiential marketing and communications initiatives, including brand events, consumer engagements and priority marketing extensions, while maintaining industry and consumer perception of Calvin Klein as a leading lifestyle brand.
The Manager will work closely with the Senior Director, Brand Experience and Events to ideate and develop strategic event concepts, ensuring that brand standards are met and in-tandem with the current marketing positioning.
In addition to global projects, this role will specialize in International Regions and directly lead day to day department communications while building scalable strategies and initiatives for markets.
The ideal candidate will be able to identify global culture impact moments, emerging trends, compelling brand opportunities, and creative ways of communicating brand messaging, while passing each through the lens of the brand to implement exciting programs that speak directly to influencers, press, and consumers.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:GLOBAL BRAND EXPERIENCE + EVENTS
- Lead execution of global and regional brand experience and events projects (or portions of) as assigned, fully owning planning end to end, and closely communicating with the Senior Director along the way.
- Event planning and execution (e.g., guest experience, event layout and design, venue scouting, agency management, vendor hire and management, entertainment bookings and talent hospitality, décor and scenic, asset creation, catering, permitting and logistics, contract negotiations); production schedules and timelines; budget ownership; and post event ROI reporting.
- Function as a self-starter and thought leader that generates usable ideas across all experiential platforms. Actively contribute to creative brainstorms and concepts based on marketing strategy, brand experience strategy, brand messaging and program objectives.
- Spearhead cross-functional collaboration and alignment with both key internal and external partners to deliver the highest quality experiences.
- Foster and maintain relationships with agency partners, vendors, venues, and industry creatives. Propose and vet new and exciting partners.
- Continually keeps on the pulse of and tracks relevant global culture moments and happenings in New York and key global cities.
- Create and refine internal and external decks to support presentation and development for assigned projects.
- In partnership with Manager, Global Brand Experience and Events- NA and Licensees, develop the global event guidelines and seasonal directive documents.
- Evaluate industry trends and competitive landscape to monitor opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience
- Lead department communications as main POC and partner with our CK International regional offices to provide dedicated strategic and executional support, inclusive detailed feedback and guidance, for their initiatives.
- Spearhead regular check-ins with regional counterparts to ensure consistency of strategy, execution and ultimately a streamlined consumer experience.
- Translate global marketing and branding goals into regional strategies. Partner with the Senior Director and Manager to develop innovative and scalable seasonal concepts for International Regions.
- 5+ years of experience in luxury and/or lifestyle brand marketing with emphasis on brand experience and event production, ideally with a mix of agency and in-house experience
- 3+ years of experience of direct project ownership within Events
- Agency and Vendor Management
- Budget management
- Experience managing direct reports, event teams and/or freelancers.
- Experience with high-profile talent and influencers
- Experience with Global teams, regional markets and licensee partners preferred
Bachelor's degree in business related field or equivalent experience preferredSkills:
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:Internal:
- Must have project ownership experience in Events.
- Must have industry related experience in Events with cultivated relationships across experiential agencies, vendors, and venues.
- Must be on the pulse of the culture zeitgeist and bring brand knowledge of industry trends, as well as an innovative and creative point of view.
- Must be able to conceptualize and execute multiple concurrent projects from beginning to end with an ability to adhere to timelines and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Detail-oriented while also proactive in decision making and resourcefulness / problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task across concurrent projects and with exceptional time management capabilities.
- Agile in maneuvering across a large and complex organization with the entrepreneurial spirit and mindset to make things happen.
- Able to adapt to the team culture and is passionate about becoming part of it.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, Keynote, and PowerPoint. Adobe Suite preferred
CKI PR, Influence, Social, Integrated Marketing, Corporate Communications, Visual, Talent Relations, Global Creative, Project Management, Fashion Office, North America Marketing, Merchandising, New Product Ventures, Facilities, Legal, Procurement, Finance, IT, and International RegionsExternal:
Outside agencies and vendors, business partners and organizationsSUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Direct:
Assistant(s), Brand Experience and EventsIndirect:
Freelance event associates and/or seasonal Intern(s)BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver individual project budgets against parameters set by department head, identifying efficiencies and opportunities to leverage key relationships to secure preferential pricing.
- Lead invoice tracking and processing. With support of Assistant obtain and submit all invoices as it relates to individual projects.
- Actively contributes to global strategy and conceptualization of Brand Experience seasonal directives and across one or more product categories.
- Lead communication and execution support for International Regions initiatives.
- Day-to-day management and optimization of assigned projects.
- Project budget ownership.
- Propose venues and vendors for selection and management.
- Develop event concept presentations for cross-functional and leadership alignment.
- Provides recommendations to solve challenges and build consensus.
- Drive continual efforts to maintain project flow and delivery.
Extremely fast-paced with concurrent projects and deadline driven but maintains a collaborative and supportive team-oriented atmosphere. Travel as needed.
Pay Range: $80,000 - $95,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH