Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren is embarking on a multi-year Transformational journey to Digitize the Value Chain which will reinvent the way we work by leveraging our talent and creativity with the latest innovations, lean processes, data driven & implementing modern technologies. The Program will consist of COE teams across 4 Tracks: Product Transformation, Supplier Collaboration, Supply & Demand Transformation and a Data team that will consist of a hybrid of talent with business, technology and analytical experience. This role is responsible for assisting the Supply & Demand Planning team on our Digital Transformation. The selected candidate will build functional and technical expertise in Supply Chain and Planning technology. The primary focus of this role is centered on supporting the implementation and roll-out of the O9 Application that will connect with Riversand, PLM and SAP. They will act as a key liaison with our other COE and cross functional partners and to ensure that the business needs are being met and that the business users can perform their jobs efficiently and effectively. The teams will look to leverage key existing technologies at RL in PLM, SAP, 3D Product Assets and our Data Lake while implementing potential new SAAS technologies on Logility VMS, Riversand and O9. The Analyst for the Supply & Demand Transformation track is a role that will report into the Product Lead for Technology.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Understand the Strategy and Vision for Ralph Lauren's multi-year journey to Digitize the Value Chain and work with the Product leads to deliver experiences around Product transformation
* Capture & document business processes, functional & data requirements and be able to communicate with the technical resources
* Develop into a Functional expert for RL Supply & Demand data & the O9 platform
* Work with Supply & Demand lead to determine sequencing of concepts/ stories
* Develop prototypes to prove out the success or failure of a concept
* Develop/execute test scripts for Use cases
* Partner with the Supply & Demand team to provide user support in terms of change management, training and issue management activities
* Troubleshoot production support issues post deployment and come up with solutions as required
* Overtime Develop into the technical & functional expert at RL on the O9 platform.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field. Master's preferred
* At least 4 years of experience in Business Analysis or related field
* At least 2+ years' experience implementing technology applications and working with data requirements
* Experience with configuration, systemic workflows, SDK development and integration of modern applications
* Development experience on SaaS platforms
* Knowledge of O9 and experience in SSIS
* Strong problem solving, collaboration, communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively interact with team members and cross functional partners
* Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
* Must be self-motivated/self-starter in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work independently and within a team
* Experience working with an Agile methodology is a plus
* Experience with Retail industry and master data is a plus
* Experience working with an S&OP or Supply Planning application is a plus
* Must be self-motivated/self-starter in a fast paced environment with the ability to work independently and within a team
* "This role is based in Bangalore , India"