This is a fully remote position with a preference for candidates based in Paris, Milan, London.
We're looking for a Head of Wholesale who will manage, guide and strengthen our wholesale business while serving as a global brand ambassador representing MISBHV's culture and mission.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in implementing global commercial strategy in Designer Fashion. They should have a track record in building strong relations with Fashion Directors of Key Wholesale Partners, a profound understanding of international markets and a strong understanding of product and merchandising.
What you will do:
- Develop the strategic roadmap for MISBHV's wholesale expansion and overall business growth.
- Assume full responsibility for overseeing the global wholesale business, including managing profit and loss, exploring new business models, and streamlining operations.
- Lead the wholesale team, fostering a culture of coaching and individual/team development.
- Organize, attend, and manage showroom market appointments in Paris, maintaining strong relationships with our retail partners.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Manage the complete seasonal order process, from initial order intake to final order book confirmation.
- Deliver consistent in-store product training to our retail partners, ensuring they are well-versed in our brand's offerings.
- Analyze sell-through data and take proactive measures to optimize in-season sales and overall performance.
- Identify and establish new business opportunities, with a focus on long-term and sustainable growth.
- Share valuable market intelligence with the merchandise team by providing comprehensive end-of-season sales and product reports, including competitor analysis.
- This position is entirely remote, offering employees the flexibility to work from home or our office in Warsaw.
Who you are:
- 2+ Years of Managerial Position in Luxury Sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (preferred).
- Proven track record in luxury fashion accessories sales, with at least 3-5 years of experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills, able to build and grow their team, as well as collaborate effectively with the whole organization
- Strong negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and a passion for luxury fashion.
- Ability to travel as needed for client meetings and trade shows.
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
What We Offer:
At MISBHV, we believe that our people are the key to our success. As a company with ambitious goals, we work hard to provide our employees with the benefits they truly value. Here are some of the perks you can expect when joining our team:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Generous annual leave that increases with length of service.
- Family leave that suits you (Maternity, Paternity leave etc.)
- Defined pension contribution scheme.
- Generous bonus and/or commission scheme.
- Your birthday off: Enjoy your special day on us.
- Employee discount program.
- Subsidized gym membership.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment within the luxury fashion industry.
If you have a strong understanding of the apparel industry, and are committed to excellence, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us at MISBHV and be a part of our journey to redefine fashion and make a global impact.
To apply, please visit company website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
MISBHV is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.