At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
Burberry is looking for an experienced Compliance Governance Specialist to join the team. You will join as key member to the Payroll Function acting as governance lead and SME across the EMEIA Payroll. RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will develop process controls and ways of working which promote timely and accurate delivery of data to suppliers
- You'll be able to partner with colleagues across the payroll team to ensure supplier compliance on payroll delivery
- Be able to Control access levels to payroll data and reporting
- You are able to manage the documentation of risk and works with colleagues to define and implement changes and implement mitigations
- You will show innovation in helping to implement improvements across the team
- You are able to understand payrolls across a number of Burberry markets including key/salient rules operating on collective bargaining agreements
- You have experience of out-sourced models across multiple countries payrolls
- You are able to business partner effectively and effeciently
- You are solution focused using continuous improvement approach to working practices
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.