The Senior Manager, HRBP supports the Human Resources function within the (TPG) Technology Process Group of PVH Corp. This role will support the VP HRBP on key HR and Talent initiatives (regionally and at times globally ), ensuring a consistent, effective and needs based approach that aligns with the strategic priorities of the division and organization .
Areas of focus include performance management, employee relations, progressive discipline, career development, communications, change management, succession planning, compensation planning, talent decisions, and strategic talent counseling. The Senior Manager, HRBP exhibits high consultative and influencing skills. In addition, they have a refined ability to manage conflict. The Senior Manager, HRBP will directly partner with associates and leaders in the business to drive our PVH + plan results. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: Experience:
- Provide strong client group HR support to Technology Process Group leaders and associates.
- Support with implementation and execution of transformational initiatives (reorg's / redesign of the business)
- Support with cyclic HR initiatives - Salary Planning, Performance Management Process, Talent & Organization Development and Associate Surveys
- Provide consultative support to leaders and associates on policies, procedures, and communications.
- Steward the end-to-end employee experience - accounting for all aspects of development, retention, and engagement.
- Educate / influence associates; monitor actions and decisions to maintain legal and company policy compliance and values.
- Provide high-value talent suggestions for associates - advising on all facets of talent strategy (succession, mobility, performance management, engagement, etc.).
- Work collaboratively with the VP, HRBP, and business leaders to improve business results through talent strategies in driving our PVH + Plan.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Finance teams to track open headcount and budgets across the business, process requests for open roles. Maintain data integrity of open positions.
- Key Contact in Partnership with LOA team for open STD/LOA cases across the business.
- Performance Management: coach associates on performance management issues and processes. Drive end-to-end progressive discipline as needed.
- Learning and Development: provide guidance on development for associates while partnering with key Talent Management specialists.
- Inclusion & Diversity: work with I&D leaders to ensure that TPG recruits, retains, and grows a diverse pool of talent ensuring an inclusive environment.
- Serve as a bridge between business divisions and HR 'Centers of Excellence' to advance mission, values, and strategies of the business.
- Influence and drive the success of HR by creating a culture that values employees and effectively manages change.
- Workday (HRIS) -run reports as needed for the business unit.
- Min of 6 -8 years of previous progressive experience in a strategic HRBP role, aligning human resources and business strategies with organizational capabilities.
- Previous experience with compensation strategies, recruitment, and cyclic Human Resources initiatives
- Preferred experience in retail/corporate structure desirable.
- Experience operating in a global environment welcomed.
Bachelor's degree | SHRM certification a plus Skills:
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- High sense of urgency and proactive decision-making skills.
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential data with integrity.
- High proficiency in problem resolution skills and consultative skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of EEO/AA Laws, FMLA regulations, employment law guidelines & policies and compliance regulations
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH