With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position is responsible for supporting our brands and corporate shared services through strategic and ad hoc analyses to provide insights that allow us to make data-driven decisions. This position will be focused primarily on digital initiatives, with particular emphasis on A/B testing and machine learning personalization. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in the design, execution, and analysis of website initiative testing within our A/B Website Testing Platform. Includes identifying requirements, understanding tool capabilities, and applying sound principles of statistical inference to ensure accuracy and translating results into specific business actions.
- Assists with the development and execution of other reporting, measurement, and testing which accurately reflects business results and supports future decisions.
- Monitors and maintains data quality and integrity. Creates processes for information maintenance and testing for accuracy.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in analytics solutions with a focus on optimization and requesting enhancements that will improve system effectiveness.
- Provides project support by ensuring adherence to proper procedures and guidelines or advising on, executing, and documenting organizational practices; understanding and communicating working knowledge of organizational best practices.
- Part of a team that designs reporting templates to meet business requirements as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position may be found in multiple departments. Some duties may vary from department to department. QUALIFICATIONS:
Please send resume (NO CALLS) to: HRCompliance@chicos.com.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology required
- 3+ years demonstrated application (internship, co-op, work experience) in an analytics field
- Strong SQL skills
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis preferred
- Master's degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.