Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our Talent Acquisition / Employer Branding team, we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months from March 2024. HUGO BOSS offers you an internship in which you can take on exciting and challenging tasks as a fully integrated team member.What you can expect:
- Supporting the team in the conception, organization and implementation of various projects and events
- Participate in the organization and implementation of national and global employer marketing activities
- Further development and implementation of communication and marketing planning
- Support in the further development and maintenance of the global HUGO BOSS online presence and the creation of media for online advertising and social media
- Participation in the creation of communication guidelines and support in employee shootings
- Coordination with international subsidiaries as well as external service providers and agencies
- Assistance with project support and administrative activities
- Study of business administration, communication sciences, marketing, media or a similar field of study
- You are characterized by strong communication skills, knowledge of human nature and an actively thinking way of working
- You are creative, have a great interest in employer branding and an affinity for social media topics
- Confident use of MS Office, ideally knowledge of image editing software, especially Adobe CreativeCloud
- High affinity for new technologies and digital media
- Agency experience an advantage
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.