Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a passionate and business driven team lead who enjoys making a difference in a dynamic and international environment and who is able to advance our collections with passion and dedication.
At BOSS Camel, we believe that our people should reflect the same quality that we develop in our luxurious products - finest products, results orientated, innovative and of course, fun and enthusiastic. The highly motivated Global Product Management BOSS Menswear Camel + Made to Measure team is looking forward to meeting you!What you can expect:
- Responsibility for the global BOSS Menswear Camel + Made to Measure product range for all kind of products, channels and regions
- Responsibility of analytical point of view to develop and structure the brand strategy, and act as a connection and facilitator across the different departments: Design, Development, Retail, Wholesale and Ecom - to achieve business objectives
- Ensuring global market-driven and customer-centric product portfolio and brand positioning
- Being an ambassador, leading and coaching a team of Global Product Managers
- Developing and establishing the collection plan with your team (functions, price ranges, number of lines, model types etc)
- Ensure the collection is based on validated and consolidated financial and merchandise plans. Gather feedback on products from the market, fostering initiatives and special projects to meet needs of different markets
- Drive and expand the development of Camel brand and bringing the brand experience of the Made to Measure process to the next level
- Managing of any unplanned special project
- Degree in business administration or textile management or similar
- At least 7 years of relevant experience within product management or merchandise management, experience as a team lead is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Menswear RTW market, and deep understanding of luxury market, trends and fashion
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Problem solving and entrepreneurial attitude, customer focused
- Excellent analytics skills and working for priorities and objectives
- Leadership skills and motivational team player - ability to build effective teams
- Fluent English skills
- Proficient skills in MS Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
#LI-JW1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.