Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
• Complete ownership of Accounts Payable Inbox - Dealing with supplier and employee queries.
• Action daily incoming Invoices via email or post.
• Input all supplier invoices onto SAP including batching, coding to appropriate supplier and ledger accounts for HBUK and HB Ireland.
• Obtaining authority for invoices in line with company authorization policy.
• Manually process and pay rent invoices for all UK & IE stores.
• Weekly processing and paying of expenses using SRXP and SAP.
• Carrying our supplier payment runs and manual payments.
• Run and maintain Creditors Report on a weekly basis.
• All Admin duties including filling on a daily/weekly basis and maintaining storage boxes for audit compliance.
• Deal with and action daily post.
• Any other tasks as requested by Accounts Payable Manager.Your profile:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the company
• Good knowledge and experience of using excel
• Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
• Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and is very analytical
• Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
• Professionalism is maintained at all times
• Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
• Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibilityPreferred experience/skills
• Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential if you have a good eye for numbers and are keen to learn.
• AAT studier advantageous but not essential
• SAP experience desirable
• Knowledge of or previous experience working on a banking platform would be an advantage (HSBC, Natwest etc.)Your benefits:
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <