Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Nordic | Copenhagen | Part Time - 15 hours per week
HUGO BOSS Nordic is looking for a dynamic and self motivated Marketing Student Assisant to join the Marketing Team.
Assisting the Nordic Marketing Team in out local head office in Copenhagen, the role will assist in executing the Nordic Marketing strategy, ecross e-com, retail and wholesale.
The ideal candidate possess both strong operational and analytical skills and has experience with ecommerce - preferrably in the fashion industry. As a Student Assistant, you will play an important role in supporting online and offline marketing initiatives, analyzing data, plan tactical ecommerce campaign and contributing to the overall success of our team.
What you can expect:
• Support with coordinating marketing assets with internal and external stakeholders
• Assist the marketing team with various operational tasks in execution of store related activations, shipping marketing material etc.
• Work with team on planning and delivering store events and creation of post-event reports.
• Plan and execute fashion ecommerce marketing campaigns for partner platforms
o Employ critical thinking skills to analyze and interpret data, drawing actionable insights that optimize marketing initiatives.
o key performance indicators (KPIs) like CTR, Conversion Rate, Add to Basket, Page Visits, Exposure Rate, etc.
o Utilize tools like SimilarWeb and other analysis tools to track and measure the performance of our ecommerce efforts.
o Handle data analysis tasks to identify trends, patterns, and improvement opportunities in ecommerce metrics.
• Support in presentation and report creation using PowerPoint to communicate data-driven insights and campaign performance.
• Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel for efficient data organization and manipulation.
• Ad hoc tasks
• Enrolled as a student in a relevant field (e.g., Digital Business, Marketing, Business, Data Analytics, etc.).
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and PowerPoint
• Strong understanding of the key ecommerce metrics and KPIs and the fashion ecommercelandscape.
• Strong communication skills and strong proficiency in Danish
• Ability to write copies for email campaigns in Danish and English
• Proficiency in analytical tools such as SimilarWeb and other relevant analysis platforms withinthe ecommerce space.
• Previous data analysis experience and knowledge of ecommerce-related KPIs (e.g., CTR,Conversion Rate) is advantageous.
• Strong Communication skills
• Detail-oriented with the ability to work both independently and in a team.
• Eagerness to learn, adapt, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Fun working environment with a strong team mentality
• Flexibility and opportunity to work from home within the HUGO BOSS "Threedom of Work"work model
• Employee discounts and other benefits
• As a fashion company, we value good taste: this also applies to food. Therefore, we have agreat lunch buffet in the office every day
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <