Paul Smith is one of Britain’s leading independent design companies. We champion positivity, curiosity and creativity. These qualities underpin every Paul Smith design, whether it’s a shirt, a shop or a special collaboration. Reaffirming the values that Paul set down in 1970, ‘classic with a twist’ remains the guiding principle of the company. Happily positioned between high fashion and formalwear, while taking reference from both, Paul Smith has always been proud to stand apart.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Luxembourg Shop as Manager. As a Shop Manager you should embody and demonstrate our retail values to define an iconic customer experience. You will drive, with strategic vision to achieve and exceed set financial targets and operational efficiencies. As a natural leader you will allow your team to have fun while learning about our customers, environment, and team. You will be passionate about developing them, nurturing to guide and support them to reach their full potential.
What's in it for you:
•Rewarding Managers Bonus Scheme
•Generous seasonal clothing and uniform allowance
•60% discount on Paul Smith products
If you like the sound of what you’ve read so far, find out more about our company culture.
• Owning and driving customer experience and the service proposition to a high luxury standard.
• Defining, implementing and measuring a CRM strategy; in partnership with Senior Management and the Marketing team, to build a loyal client base whilst leveraging all clienteling tools.
• Developing, implementing, and reviewing strategic and tactical initiatives to achieve and exceed set financial targets.
• Collaborating regularly with the Buying and Merchandising Departments to drive key categories, uncover opportunities and outline the most relevant stock requirements to drive excellent commercial performance.
• Inspiring excellent product knowledge, defining in store product training, and ensuring this is consistently shared with customers through storytelling to convert to sales.
• Manage stock and inventory through cycle counts and stock takes, to ensure fulfilment of sales to customers across all channels.
• Driving best practice and operational excellence whilst ensuring all relevant documents relating to payroll, team scheduling, sales reporting, HR, Facilities and Health and Safety are actioned and in line with Paul Smith policies and procedures.
• Creatively working with the Visual Merchandising team to establish the best visual presentation and retail standards.
• Collaborating with Senior Management and Press & Marketing Teams to conceive and execute store-level events and company marketing initiatives and animations to drive sales and profitability.
• High level interest in the Paul Smith brand; Passion for style and fashion and retail in general.
• Highly self-motivated & enthusiastic; ability to lead a team and motivate others.
• Influential and confident with the ability to deal with people at all levels; ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
• Displays initiative and is creative. Flexible & adaptable, collaborative.
• Ability to be an ambassador for Paul Smith. Smart appearance and individual
• Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
Who you are:
• Proven management experience in fashion / retail environment; skilled at increasing key performance measures and sales.
• An excellent people manager, able to coach, nurture and develop to achieve the best results within.
• Ability to drive and develop sales; ability to interpret financial sales related data.
• Experience creating best visual standards and practices in store.
• Excellent proven retail operational skills & standards. Keen eye for attention to detail.
• Previous experience with all processes including HR and Health & Safety.
At Paul Smith, we celebrate and encourage applications from all walks of life into our growing workforce. We are committed to empowering people from any background, belief system, or ethnicity, offering an inclusive environment where talent is recognised and valued.