Report To: E-commerce Manager
Location: Unit A, 58 – 62 White Lion Street, Islington, London N1 9PP
Term: Permanent, Full Time
Cutler and Gross was founded on the principle that when it comes to eyewear, it’s not just about how we see the world, it’s about how others see us. For over 50 years now, it has been at the forefront of optical design - as trailblazers, disruptors and pioneers whose legacy has been much imitated, but never surpassed.
A brand built on friendship, it was established by opticians Mr Cutler and Mr Gross in 1969. Thanks to word of mouth, what began in London’s Knightsbridge as a small but innovative bespoke service soon became a fully-fledged mecca for artists, rock stars, writers and royalty. Together, the pair had created the perfect balance between taste and technicality, quickly cementing their reputation as industry leaders in eyewear.
Using the finest raw materials, each individual frame is handmade by experienced craftspeople in its owns factory in Cadore, within the Italian Dolomites.
Today, the proudly independent eyewear brand has 6 flagship store locations in London, Bath, New York, Los Angeles and Toronto and is stocked in over 2000 Wholesale accounts in 50 countries around the world, and online at www.cutlerandgross.com
An exciting opportunity is available in our growing E-commerce team, for the position of Junior Digital Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will have 5-6 years of digital marketing experience across multiple channels including affiliates, email/CRM, paid search, SEO and paid social.
The Junior Digital Marketing Manager will be managing the implementation of the affiliate marketing strategy, as well as managing the affiliate network and recruiting new partners. Reporting on the KPIs and implementing lessons learned will also be crucial. Experience working with Rakuten would be beneficial.
In addition to this, the role will be key in driving forward and executing the wider digital marketing strategy across all other channels, including Paid Social, CRM/Email, Paid Search and SEO, with the support of the E-commerce Manager.
The candidate should be extremely organised, have strong analytical ability, and be able prioritise workload in an ever-changing environment. In addition to this, the candidate should be a creative thinker and a problem solver, always thinking outside the box, coming up with solutions to drive the online business.
It is extremely important that we drive increased brand awareness, as well as increase traffic to cutlerandgross.com. All of this needs to be considered in addition to optimising conversion rates by channel, and ultimately growing sales.
Key Responsibilities of the Junior Digital Marketing Manager
- Manage the implementation of an affiliate marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and new customer acquisition.
- Be responsible for executing the affiliate marketing strategy.
- Own and lead the affiliate briefing process within the internal marketing team.
- Proactively research and source new affiliate partners to drive new customer acquisition.
- Build strong relationships with partners.
- Ensure both the quantity and quality of placements and campaigns meet and exceed expectations.
- Analyse and report on KPIs to monitor channel performance.
- Summarise insights and recommend relevant actions. Share learnings with the wider department.
- Support E-commerce Manager with the implementation of the wider Digital Marketing strategy, including email/CRM, Paid Search, SEO and Social.
- Support the E-commerce Manager with trade reporting on a weekly and monthly basis, reporting on KPIs and suggesting actions to drive growth.
- Brief Social Ads and Emails to the wider team (Brand Copy Editor and Digital Designer) and provide support for the E-commerce Assistant when building.
- Provide training and support for the Ecommerce Assistant across the paid social, email and SEO channels.
- Support the E-commerce Manager, Marketing Manager and Brand Copy Editor with the Marketing Calendar, suggesting messaging.
- Proven experience in affiliate marketing (5-6 years), ideally with the Rakuten platform.
- Experience across multiple digital channels; email and CRM, PPC, Google Shopping, Paid Social would also be beneficial.
- Proven experience working with/alongside an agency would be beneficial.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook, and an aptitude to learn new software, as well as Google Office. Experience with V-LOOKUPS, Pivot Tables is essential.
- Knowledge of GA/GA4, or similar reporting tool.
- Experience managing a budget would be beneficial.
- A flexible and ‘can do’ working style.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment and work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
- A team player: work effectively in a small team, provide support and training when required.
- Excellent communication skills, within the team, wider business and with external partners.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience in luxury fashion and/or eyewear would be beneficial.
Applicants should apply with a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not accepting queries or candidate applications via recruitment agencies or consultants.
Note: To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.