The Servicing Support Client Specialist must be able to professionally and knowledgeably resolve all Client issues in a timely and skilled manner, while maintaining the high standards that Tiffany & Co. is known for. The CS will act as Client advocate and liaison with all departments within the TSC and company wide to obtain necessary information in order to respond to Client inquiries or resolve Client issues. The CS is responsible for creating both online and letter detailed estimates ensuring all technical information is accurate and all aspects of the customer's request are met. The CS will perform administrative duties and special projects as requested by Management. The CS must have excellent self-management skills and be able to prioritize and multi-task, while interacting with both internal and external clients. The Client Specialist must always communicate in an effective client centric manner, and be able to decipher and clearly share technical guidance and/or suggestions in basic terms directly to clients and/or retail partners - this requires a high level of approachability and the ability to convey the proper tone when communicating (i.e., empathy, sincerity, confidence). What You'll Do:
- Build Client Relationships by applying the LVMH values to deliver the Tiffany Experience for the purpose of brand loyalty. Consistently strive to attain the highest percentile of quality client service by resolving client issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Respond to all inquiries and issues in a consistently efficient, professional and accurate manner while offering the highest level of service to all customers. Meet productivity requirements based on business needs. This includes, but is not exclusive to, incoming calls, Salesforce email case responses and detailed estimates.
- Proficiency in Utilizing Salesforce Case Management/Clienteling database to promptly review Client profiles which are essential/vital in quick and equitable Client resolutions. Diligent entry of a thorough and detailed salesforce case outlining an issue and resolution when necessary.
- Liaison with all departments of the TSC to obtain necessary information for the timely resolution of all service related inquiries/issues. This will include, technical, operational and historical information that is necessary to obtain full and quick resolution of all client issues. Client Specialists also perform minimal administrative duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years business experience with strong operational background
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Meticulous/Strong attention to detail
- Strong initiative and the ability to work without constant direction
- Strong English language verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to shift tasks to meet daily business needs
- High ability to collaborate, build strong business relations and influence without direct authority
- Detail oriented ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work overtime as needed, including possible weekends
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent organizational abilities to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Ability to prioritize and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team-oriented environment
- Some familiarity with jewelry, watches, clocks and silver products
- Experience working in an operations, technical, or luxury retail environment
- Knowledge in AS400, MIPS, POS or Salesforce
- Tiffany & Co. product knowledge
The hiring range for this position ranges from $20 - $27/hr. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.