VIE, Retail and Client DevelopmentPosition Overview:
Tiffany & Co. is actively seeking a Retail and Client Development professional to join our Brazil team. As a client-centric organization, we value data-driven experience and understand its critical role in being a successful leader in the organization. Our retail business is constantly evolving, and we are committed to delivering the Tiffany Experience to each client.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each client and Tiffany is committed to crafting an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise.Your responsibilities will include: Market Analysis and Strategy
Data Analytics and Customer Insights
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify trends and opportunities in the luxury retail sector.
- Propose strategic actions to improve client development and enhance customer engagement with the brand.
Retail Operations Support
- Analyze sales data to identify high-value clients.
- Develop personalized strategies to increase client engagement and loyalty.
- Leverage data insights and client feedback to enhance customer service processes.
Collaborative Sales Approach
- Assist with all retail and client development aspects of opening projects for the Brazil market.
- Support the Exco Team and provide day-to-day follow-up, working closely with each Manager.
- Assist the Retail team with updating operational policies and procedures for sales and after-sales servicing to ensure store operations run optimally.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve sales strategy and goals.
- Participate in improving the data mindset with the goal of positively impacting both sales and service in stores.
- Contribute to special projects as needed.
- Fluent Portuguese
- Develop business acumen by learning the foundational knowledge necessary to make meaningful contributions.
- Demonstrate innovation, integrity, and personal agility.
- Embrace a growth mindset as you take on progressively more challenging projects.
- Participate in strategic projects and get results in a variety of experiences.
- Previous retail or luxury experience or relevant client-related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc.).
- Client service-focused mentality.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, positive demeanor.
- Capacity to work in a multicultural environment.
Please note this job description is not exhaustive and may include other duties subject to the needs of the business