At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to be a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The IT Support Analyst will play a critical role as an escalation point supporting Burberry's tooling across the Product, Supply Chain and Sustainability areas. You will work with the IT Team and Business stakeholders to ensure Burberry gets the most from its tooling landscape.
- Provide software and solution support across the application and data landscape for the Product, Supply Chain and Sustainability technology tower
- Responsible for triage, investigation and resolution of issues within SLA. This will include working with other internal support teams and 3rd parties, escalating accordingly
- Responsible for management of application release requests and patch management of applications within remit
- Contribute towards Root Cause Analysis work by becoming a Subject Matter Expert for the applications and solutions within the areas scope
- Ongoing ticket and process analysis to identify trends and problems for inclusion into our Continual Service Improvement programme
- Ownership of Incidents, Service Requests, Problems and Change Requests
- Liaise with business users of the tools and facilitate effective use, to support the end to end business process
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles, training guides, failure scenarios and documentation
- Perform knowledge transfer to relevant teams, such as 1st line support and business users
- Work closely with development teams to ensure support is considered in future project work and transition to business as usual
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of ITIL processes including Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Strong troubleshooting/RCA skills and a confident approach to remote support
- Self-motivated, creative, passionate and able to acclimate into a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfortable building collaborative relationships with the ability to constructively challenge
- Strong judgement, with willingness to take responsibility for decisions
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey information succinctly and concisely to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in Product Development, Supply Chain and Retail is highly beneficial
- Python, and Board.com knowledge is desirable
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.