JOB SUMMARYJOB DESCRIPTIONRESPONSIBILITIES
Initiatives Operational support to the team
- Operational support to the merch team
- Buying Support
- Inventory Management
- Learning and Development / Training
- Implement and run merchandise report to monitor sales closely
- Conduct regular store visit and market analysis on competitors / trend
- Partner with training team to create seasonal product training for retail staff
- Maintain the Pricing / Seasonal Sale in SAP system
- Assist in formulating buying strategy and supporting the team with strategic assortment planning
- Analyze the sales trend and provide insight to maximize business opportunity
- Implement pricing strategy to achieve the company's margin target
Communication with Other Functional Departments
- Manage the weekly replenishment, ensure quantities are appropriate and allocated based on sales expectation
- Work with merch manager to build pre-season receipt flow, inventory allocation and store distribution.
- Manage inventory level by sku/store to support overall category sales plan, as well as marketing, promotional needs and stock-build for key selling period
- Define short and long-term strategy of inventory additions/deletions/revision.
- Work with department head to drive product efficiency through reviewing inventory across different channels
- Monthly sales & inventory review and actions upon reorder and regional transfer if needed.
Learning & Development
- Check stores' request list and communicate with store managers on weekly basis
- Work closely with VM to implement balanced display to maintain both brand's image and commercial need
- Communicate with PR team to ensure an aligned marketing message against regional key investment
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Participates in company activities, and helps to support and develop a team environment.
- Systems and process training
- Participate in JDA, Kingdee, Raymark and Microstrategy Training
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- College Grad or 2+ years' experience working in a planning, buying or merchandising function
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- Detail Oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Analytical and Business acumen
- Client and Brand focus
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .